Based in Naperville, Grow Sports Psychology is offering our Adapting to Changes: Transitions
in Sport and School Workshop presented by our very own Eddie Perry, MA, CMPC (Candidate). Join us on Tuesday, August 29th at 7pm for this virtual workshop and open discussion about the transitioning back to school and sport, how it impacts our performance, and develop new skills and strategies to make the transition back to school smoother. This interactive workshop is perfect for students and athletes making their way back to school as we will work on:
- Creating effective and meaningful routines
- How to develop and keep motivation going throughout the year
- Build self-awareness through self-reflection
- Establishing personal goals for the sports seasons and school year
This workshop is designed to help students and athletes learn new skills and develop the tools to help with low motivation, manage stressors, and build confidence.
A little bit about our facilitator, Eddie Perry:
- Member of our Sports Psychology Team
- Graduate of DePaul University and Minnesota State University – Mankato
- First Division I deaf soccer player in the country with a cochlear implant
- Current play on the US Men’s Deaf National Team
- Completing in the Deaf World Cup this September in Malaysia
- Gold Medalist in the 2019 Deaf Pan American Games in Chile
This workshop will be held virtually. To register or to find out more information, please reach out to us at: 331-457-2020 or [email protected]
Workshop cost is $20/per person. Once registered, a link for payment will be sent out. For those signed up for the workshop, a link to join will be sent out 24 hours prior to the workshop event.